Here’s my list of the highlights of the conference season for foundations this year:
- March 24th-25th: Boston Colloquium for Philosopny of Science – Boston University.
- Foundations of Quantum Information and Entanglement.
- April 28th-30th: New Directions in the Foundations of Physics – University of Maryland.
- This is annual meeting is usually interesting. Unfortunately, attendance is by invitation only.
- May 29th-June 2nd: Beyond the Quantum – Lorentz Centre.
- June 4th-9th: Foundations of Probability and Physics 4 – Vaxjo.
- July 9th-14th: Quantum Structures 2006 – Malta.
- The big “quantum logicy” meeting.
- 28th November – 3rd December: Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing – Tsukuba.
- This is really a quantum info./optics meeting, but it’s a big one and there’s usually some foundationsy talks as well.
Personallly, I’ll definitely be at Vaxjo, Malta and Tsukuba, so I’ll see you there if you’re going.